One of the best ways to generate revenue from marketing is email marketing. But seeking a good tool that can do every possible task is tough. There are many tools also available in the market. But one tool maybe you heard that is GetResponse. It is known all over but does it really works as it is heard? GetResponse reviews
In this article, we will review GetResponse. We will show its features, working process, pricing, and last but not least weaknesses and strengths ( Pros and cons ). And help you to decide whether it is good to use or not! So let’s get started….
Here are GetResponse’s most important features:
- Drag and Drop email editor: It is quick and simple to drag and drop custom blocks. It helps you to create your emails and newsletter for marketing. Also, you can easily include videos, images, buttons, and other products as necessary.
- Email templates: In GetResponse you can easily make your own custom template and save it there. Also, GetResponse will provide more than 120 templates that you can also use and easily customize. Html building is also available.
- Funnel builder: One of the most amazing methods of marketing is the sales funnel. That boosts your sales and grows the email list. You can easily create sales funnels and complete signup.
- Email automation: GetResponse has the feature of automation. Easy campaign process just to trigger the emails and set the autoresponder. One interesting feature of it is, that it scored out the best responding emails and helps you work with them in the future.
- A/B testing: GetResponse has the feature of A/B testing. So that when using it, A/B testing automatically helps you to use the best version of emails and landing pages.
- Landing pages: Very easy and good quality resources help you to create your desired landing page. It is also easy to drag and drops task. You can also use the forms, images, videos, buttons, and so on.
- Customer support: Very professional and responsive customer support. Support chat and 24/7 email support are available.
Pros of GetResponse
-GetResponse has a free section available, where you can easily use this tool without any credit card submission. Try its Free Version.
– In the basic plan, it is a cheaper tool. then other of its alternatives.
– During the upfront paying of 1 or 2 years GetResponse provides an amazing discount. Compare to its alternative it is hardly seen.
– For automated email marketing provides you with excellent elements.
-Conducting and listing data GetResponse’s management system is extremely sophisticated.
-GetResponse provides the chats feature. That is an excellent addition that helps to improve the conversion rate.
-GetResponse featured A/B testing in landing page creation. Which helps you to get the potential arrangements and sometimes save money.
-DKIM is featured in every plan.
-You can get support in a variety of languages.
-GetResponse can be told all in one. Because it contains almost every element that is needed.
-Its landing pages consent feature of cookie. It is good in GDPR.
Cons of GetResponse
- Tool A/B testing is limited. Which is good at similar prices to other solutions.
- Phone support is only available in paid plans.
Free Plan — This starts at $0. You will get here Unlimited newsletters, Create and host 1 landing page with a monthly limit of 1000 visitors, Website Builder, essential features like galleries, pop-ups, and forms, Signup forms
Basic Plan— This starts at $19 per month but when you take a subscription of 1 year it will reduce to $15.58/m and for 2 years subscription it takes $13.3/m
Plus Plan — This starts at $59 per month but when you take a subscription for 1 year it will reduce to $48.38/m and for 2 years subscription it takes $41.3/m
Professional Plan — This starts at $59 per month but when you take a subscription for 1 year it will reduce to $48.38/m and for 2 years subscription it takes $41.3/m
Max — custom pricing.
GetResponse is an amazing tool for email marketing purposes. It provides you with all-in-one performance. The automation process and delivery rate are also excellent in the Basic plan. Its free plan is also good enough as the free version. If you have experience with GetResponse and have queries please comment below.